- Reduce signs of aging
- Reduce active acne and blemishes
- Reduce redness and inflammation
- Speed up healing of blemishes
- Promotes healthier, younger looking skin
- Natural, non-invasive, no downtime
- TGA Approved
- Has the strongest irradiance (mW/cm2) and the highest number of lights of any home LED mask on the market at a good price
- 432 LED lights!!! (most others have around 130)
Uses the 3 most studied and effective wavelengths (colours), being blue, red and near infrared which can be combined
Blue Light 415 nm addresses the uppermost layer of the skin where oil is produced. This LED light is associated with reducing the appearance of problematic skin and prompting a clearer-looking complexion.
Red Light 633 nm is designed to reach the dermis layer of your skin, with the goal of improving its texture and overall appearance. It aims to reduce signs of aging, while working towards achieving a more youthful, smooth, and vibrant complexion.
Near-Infrared (NIR) 833 nm, invisible to the human eye, stimulates the skin to produce natural collagen and elastin, potentially revitalising the overall tone and texture of your skin. It may help reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles while promoting a plump, smooth, and radiant complexion.
Lights can be combined to target a range of skin conditions:
1. SKIN REJUVENATION AND ANTI-AGEING: Red & NIR (Near-Infrared): This LED light combination is associated with stimulating the formation of collagen and elastin, helping to reduce the signs of ageing. Red light helps promote collagen production, while NIR light penetrates deeper to enhance rejuvenation.
2 OILY, PROBLEMATIC OR HYPERSENSITIVE SKIN: Blue & Red: This combination can help soothe problematic skin. Blue light has antibacterial properties to promote a clearer complexion, while red light aids in soothing inflammation and signs of ageing. It's beneficial for individuals with oily or problematic skin who may also be concerned about signs of ageing (please note you will see purple as the two lights together create a purple hue).
3. IMPROVING TONE & TEXTURE: Blue & NIR (Near-Infrared): This combination can help improve the overall tone and texture of the skin. Blue light promotes a clearer complexion, while NIR light can enhance the skin's texture and appearance.
Step 1: Cleanse skin of any makeup / sunscreen
Step 2: Apply the LED mask for a 10min session
Step 3: Apply any serum and moisturisers to finish
DO NOT use if you are a child under 14 years of age.
DO NOT use if you are taking a medication that makes you more light / sun sensitive
DO NOT use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding (although there is no likely side effects, the Bright On device has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore any risks are unknown)