So fresh, so clean!
Made using Australian superfoods such as Kakadu Plum and Desert Jasmin, Juice Detox deodorant paste provides lasting antibacterial protection without irritating sensitive underarms. Organic Coconut, Lime and Lemon Myrtle absorb moisture, fight bacteria and ensure lasting freshness throughout the day. This organic and vegan deodorant has a refreshing zingy lemon and lime scent, and uses Organic Shea Butter to moisturise the skin. This anti-inflammatory formula is suitable for sensitive skin types.
To stay smelling fresh: take a pea sized amount and warm in fingers before massaging onto clean underarms. Best applied after a shower or first thing in morning.
- This natural formulation won't block the pores. Instead toxins and sweat are absorbed by natural clay and vegetable powders, while antibacterial ingredients keep odour causing bacteria away. This dual action keeps armpits smelling and feeling fresh.
- Odour fighting coconut oil and antibacterial essential oils from lemon myrtle and lime not only smell fresh and clean but strengthen this juicy product's fight against bacteria.
- Skin nurturing coconut oil and Australian super fruits kakadu plum and desert jasmin are rich in fatty acids that will help reinforce the skin's protective barrier and reduce inflammation, irritation and skin sensitivity.
- This fast absorbing clay-infused paste won't leave the skin feeling sticky or oily and doesn't leave white or yellow stains on clothing.
- Organic shea butter and candelilla wax soften and protect the skin.
Please note: Juice Detox contains Sodium Bicarbonate to help neutralise the odour causing bacteria. However, in a small percentage of people it may cause some skin sensitivity. If this does occur, please contact Skin Kind directly and discontinue using the product.